If you want to enjoy the Sykeside experience, but don't have a tent, why not consider our bunkhouse accommodation?
- There are 9 bunkrooms, each containing between two and six beds.
- All rooms are well appointed with their own toilet and wash basin. Showers are shared with the adjoining campsite.
- Rooms are centrally heated and carpeted and contain a table, chairs and storage facilities. The accommodation is quite basic, you will need to bring your own sleeping bag and towels (a sheet over the mattress and pillow is provided).
- Basic indoor cooking area with 2 camping stoves which cost 50p for 30 minutes' continuous use (if you would prefer to bring your own stove you are welcome to set it up on the work surface), fridge and sink. Please provide your own cutlery, crockery, pot and pans.
- Well suited to families and small groups.
- Not all rooms have plug sockets, but a free charging service is provided by the shop or Inn for mobile phones, tablets etc.