If you want to enjoy the Sykeside experience, but don't have a tent, why not consider our bunkhouse accommodation?
- There are 9 bunkrooms, each containing between two and six beds.
- All rooms are well appointed with their own toilet and wash basin. Showers are shared with the adjoining campsite.
- Rooms are centrally heated and carpeted and contain a table, chairs and storage facilities. The accommodation is quite basic, you will need to bring your own sleeping bag, pillows and towels (a sheet over the mattress is provided).
- All rooms have plug sockets and USB charging points too.
- Well suited to families and small groups.
- There is a covered cooking area with a gas double burners and a grill which cost £0.50 for 30 minutes continuous use. There is also an electric kettle, microwave and communal fridge. Alternatively guests are welcome to use their own camping stove (or similar). Please bring all your own cutlery, crockery and pans etc. as none are provided.